A place to chat about the game, give feedback and offer suggestions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Version 0.682 Update Notes:
Build 0.682 Changelog notes:
- Fixed issue when the game defaults to 640x480 resolution on first game start Although Unity may still do this on some systems. The interface recognises the low resolution and should allow you to get to the video menu and set your desired resolution
- Loading Screen Added Pretty picture while you wait for the game to initialise.
- Basic Video Options panel added Now you can choose from a selection of Video presets rather than configure video settings all manually. Select the 'Custom' preset to access the older manual advanced video settings panel.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed your Antialiasing settings This would then result in a new AA setting being applied if you clicked 'Apply and Close'
- Fixed a bug when uninstalling a miscellaneous upgrade Previously this wouldn't update your ships stats properly.
- Numberical values added to 'View Distance', 'Pixel Lights', and 'Field of View' sliders
- Distance To Target readout on cockpit now clears when you clear your target
- Fixed a bug where clicking the 'Reset' button while overclocking would not update your ship stats properly.
- Final four ships configured and set up All ships should now be fully functional
- Significant rebalancing of the D2 and D2+ hulls The D2 is now considerably slower. It's the most brutal ship in the game and should suffer for that. The D3 and D3+ offer similar speeds to the old D2 at the expense of other systems.
- New DPS and EPS readouts on the Weapon screen You can now click a button to toggle between seeing the damage per shot/energy per shot of a weapon and it's damage per second/energy per second values. This makes it much easier to compare weapons.
- The death tip message now carries over while waiting for your homebase to clear Now you have something to read Qon while waiting for those endless 5 seconds
- The name of your loaded saved game is now shown at the main menu This will help players to understand what is going on when loading a game.
You cannot afford this upgrade yet, go fuck more shit up.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1098
- Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:25 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests